Support our Wounded Service Members through CFC
Designate Sew Much Comfort #12289
Combined Federal Campaign (CFC) is underway, pledges can be made by Military, Federal, civilian and postal workers during the campaign season. Sew Much Comfort is a National nonprofit, so any Federal employee can designate Sew Much Comfort for a CFC donation.
If you or anyone you know participates in CFC, please let them know about us and that you can find Sew Much Comfort under:
Military Family and Veterans Service Organizations of America
Sew Much Comfort - CFC code is 12289.
Sew Much Comfort Summary:
- SMC is the only military support charity providing FREE adaptive clothing (velcro closures) to replace the ill-fitting hospital gown. Adaptive clothing accommodates their medical devices and conditions, providing ease of use, increases personal independence and minimizes the visual impact of their injuries. Our adaptive garments allow injured service members to wear normal appearing clothing as they recover from their injuries.
- SMC has provided 131,352 pieces of adaptive clothing as of 7/30/13
- SMC continues to operate with low 4.9% administrative overhead. That means 95.1% of every dollar donated to SMC is being spent providing FREE adaptive clothing for our wounded service members.
- Our amazing volunteers are the driving force behind our success. Their continued dedication and effort producing our adaptive clothing enables us to accomplish our mission.
- Through our adaptive clothing we want to let our injured service members know that their sacrifice has not been forgotten as our clothing is made from hundreds of volunteers across the USA who want to send a message "thank you for your service”, and that your sacrifice has not been forgotten."
Contributing to Sew Much Comfort as a volunteer, thru donations or becoming a partner, you can help make a difference in the recovery of our wounded service members.
Thank You in advance to those who choose to donate or become an active supporter of Sew Much Comfort!!
Let us never forget all that has been done for each of us as we walk in freedom.
Share your Sew Much Comfort Story